KSK Power Ventur news articles.
- Weekend share tips : Catlin, DS Smith, Mwana Africa, Amino Technologies - posted on 27/02/12 at 08:05
- Weekend share tips : BP, Reed Elsevier, Xchanging, Cluff Gold, Nokia, - posted on 05/12/11 at 19:29
- Weekend share tips : Ladbrokes, Sainsbury, Tullow Oil, Standard Life - posted on 29/08/11 at 09:17
- Weekend share tips : Domino's Pizza, Vodafone, Beazley, Britvic - posted on 01/08/11 at 10:04
- Weekend share tips : Yell Group, Prudential, BAE Systems, Tesco, Autonomy - posted on 22/05/11 at 18:53
- Newspaper share tips : Ithaca Energy, Wm Morrison, Gold, TUI Travel - posted on 20/02/11 at 19:16
- Weekend share tips : Aviva, Enterprise Inns, Prudential stock tips - posted on 23/08/10 at 12:55
- The week ahead in UK stock market : 12th July 2010 - posted on 11/07/10 at 09:31
KSK Power regulatory news articles.
KSK Power latest from the web.
InvestBank Acquires Equity Stake In Asian Hydroelectric Projects
PR Newswire (press release)
09/01/2015 03:03 PM
- Sep 1, 2015
The power generated by the Tila-1 and Tila-2 hydroelectric projects will be purchased by the Nepal Electricity Authority and India's KSK Energy Ventures Limited. The social and developmental impact of the Tila-1 and Tila-2 hydroelectric projects is ...
Can M&G Recovery stage its own turnaround?
07/30/2015 03:38 PM
- Jul 30, 2015
Other weak links included the utilities sector and holdings with operations in India, including clean energy firm Greenko (GKO) and power plant operator KSK Power Ventur (KSK). Elsewhere, Australia-listed regenerative firm Mesoblast (MSB.AX) lost value ...
04/28/2015 09:37 AM
KSK Energy Ventures Get FDI Approval
Energy Sector News in India
09/05/2014 05:18 PM
- Sep 5, 2014
The company operates in the power generation business and have long-term fuel access to our various power plants. Its promoter company, KSK Energy, is incorporated and registered in Mauritius, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of KSK Power Ventur plc, ...
KSK Energy Ventures completes $67.5M QIP
06/10/2014 11:18 AM
- Jun 10, 2014
KSK Energy Ventures Limited, the Indian unit of London Stock Exchange-listed power project firm KSK Power Ventur Plc, which raised Rs 400 crore (around $67.5 million) through a qualified institutional placement (QIP) last week, has allotted 40.4 ...
05/02/2014 08:20 AM
List based on search for full registered company name. Not all articles contain full company name. A search for short names should return further articles.