KSK Power Ventur news articles.
- Weekend share tips : Catlin, DS Smith, Mwana Africa, Amino Technologies - posted on 27/02/12 at 08:05
- Weekend share tips : BP, Reed Elsevier, Xchanging, Cluff Gold, Nokia, - posted on 05/12/11 at 19:29
- Weekend share tips : Ladbrokes, Sainsbury, Tullow Oil, Standard Life - posted on 29/08/11 at 09:17
- Weekend share tips : Domino's Pizza, Vodafone, Beazley, Britvic - posted on 01/08/11 at 10:04
- Weekend share tips : Yell Group, Prudential, BAE Systems, Tesco, Autonomy - posted on 22/05/11 at 18:53
- Newspaper share tips : Ithaca Energy, Wm Morrison, Gold, TUI Travel - posted on 20/02/11 at 19:16
- Weekend share tips : Aviva, Enterprise Inns, Prudential stock tips - posted on 23/08/10 at 12:55
- The week ahead in UK stock market : 12th July 2010 - posted on 11/07/10 at 09:31
KSK Power regulatory news articles.
KSK Power latest from the web.
Can M&G Recovery stage its own turnaround?
07/30/2015 02:38 PM
- Jul 30, 2015
Other weak links included the utilities sector and holdings with operations in India, including clean energy firm Greenko (GKO) and power plant operator KSK Power Ventur (KSK). Elsewhere, Australia-listed regenerative firm Mesoblast (MSB.AX) lost value ...
Tom Dobell battles to get £4.5bn Recovery fund back to health
07/28/2015 12:44 PM
- Jul 28, 2015
Other weak links included the utilities sector and holdings with operations in India, including clean energy firm Greenko and power plant operator KSK Power Ventur. Elsewhere, Australia-listed regenerative firm Mesoblast lost value primarily due to the ...
04/28/2015 12:00 PM
KSK Energy Ventures completes $67.5M QIP
06/10/2014 10:18 AM
- Jun 10, 2014
KSK Energy Ventures Limited, the Indian unit of London Stock Exchange-listed power project firm KSK Power Ventur Plc, which raised Rs 400 crore (around $67.5 million) through a qualified institutional placement (QIP) last week, has allotted 40.4 ...
GE makes first green power investment in India
Daily News & Analysis
10/11/2011 01:51 AM
- Oct 11, 2011
GE Energy's other major investment in the country is in Sayi Power ENergy, a majority shareholder in KSK Power Venture Plc. As on March 31, India had an installed wind power capacity of 14,158 mw and is set to add 17,000 mw in the next five years.
08/11/2011 03:57 PM
List based on search for full registered company name. Not all articles contain full company name. A search for short names should return further articles.