KSK Power Ventur news articles.
- Weekend share tips : Catlin, DS Smith, Mwana Africa, Amino Technologies - posted on 27/02/12 at 08:05
- Weekend share tips : BP, Reed Elsevier, Xchanging, Cluff Gold, Nokia, - posted on 05/12/11 at 19:29
- Weekend share tips : Ladbrokes, Sainsbury, Tullow Oil, Standard Life - posted on 29/08/11 at 09:17
- Weekend share tips : Domino's Pizza, Vodafone, Beazley, Britvic - posted on 01/08/11 at 10:04
- Weekend share tips : Yell Group, Prudential, BAE Systems, Tesco, Autonomy - posted on 22/05/11 at 18:53
- Newspaper share tips : Ithaca Energy, Wm Morrison, Gold, TUI Travel - posted on 20/02/11 at 19:16
- Weekend share tips : Aviva, Enterprise Inns, Prudential stock tips - posted on 23/08/10 at 12:55
- The week ahead in UK stock market : 12th July 2010 - posted on 11/07/10 at 09:31
KSK Power regulatory news articles.
KSK Power latest from the web.
KSK Energy Ventures Get FDI Approval
Energy Sector News in India
09/05/2014 04:18 PM
- Sep 5, 2014
The company operates in the power generation business and have long-term fuel access to our various power plants. Its promoter company, KSK Energy, is incorporated and registered in Mauritius, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of KSK Power Ventur plc, ...
KSK Energy Ventures completes $67.5M QIP
06/10/2014 10:18 AM
- Jun 10, 2014
KSK Energy Ventures Limited, the Indian unit of London Stock Exchange-listed power project firm KSK Power Ventur Plc, which raised Rs 400 crore (around $67.5 million) through a qualified institutional placement (QIP) last week, has allotted 40.4 ...
05/02/2014 07:20 AM
03/25/2013 11:32 PM
08/11/2011 03:57 PM
KSK Mahanadi Power Signs 121.4 Billion Rupee Funding
11/29/2010 12:51 PM
- Nov 29, 2010
Nov. 29 (Bloomberg) -- KSK Mahanadi Power Co., a unit of KSK Energy Ventures Ltd., signed a 121.4 billion rupee ($2.6 billion) 17-year project financing loan to fund a power venture. The term financing pays interest of 4.75 percentage points more than ...
List based on search for full registered company name. Not all articles contain full company name. A search for short names should return further articles.