KSK Power Ventur news articles.
- Weekend share tips : Catlin, DS Smith, Mwana Africa, Amino Technologies - posted on 27/02/12 at 08:05
- Weekend share tips : BP, Reed Elsevier, Xchanging, Cluff Gold, Nokia, - posted on 05/12/11 at 19:29
- Weekend share tips : Ladbrokes, Sainsbury, Tullow Oil, Standard Life - posted on 29/08/11 at 09:17
- Weekend share tips : Domino's Pizza, Vodafone, Beazley, Britvic - posted on 01/08/11 at 10:04
- Weekend share tips : Yell Group, Prudential, BAE Systems, Tesco, Autonomy - posted on 22/05/11 at 18:53
- Newspaper share tips : Ithaca Energy, Wm Morrison, Gold, TUI Travel - posted on 20/02/11 at 19:16
- Weekend share tips : Aviva, Enterprise Inns, Prudential stock tips - posted on 23/08/10 at 12:55
- The week ahead in UK stock market : 12th July 2010 - posted on 11/07/10 at 09:31
KSK Power regulatory news articles.
KSK Power latest from the web.
04/28/2015 09:15 AM
KSK Energy Ventures Get FDI Approval
Energy Sector News in India
09/05/2014 05:18 PM
- Sep 5, 2014
The company operates in the power generation business and have long-term fuel access to our various power plants. Its promoter company, KSK Energy, is incorporated and registered in Mauritius, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of KSK Power Ventur plc, ...
KSK Energy Ventures completes $67.5M QIP
06/10/2014 11:18 AM
- Jun 10, 2014
KSK Energy Ventures Limited, the Indian unit of London Stock Exchange-listed power project firm KSK Power Ventur Plc, which raised Rs 400 crore (around $67.5 million) through a qualified institutional placement (QIP) last week, has allotted 40.4 ...
05/02/2014 08:20 AM
KSK aims to generate 9 bn units power in FY14
08/16/2013 11:30 AM
- Aug 16, 2013
KSK Power Ventur plc, a power project company listed on the London Stock Exchange, with interests in multiple power plants and businesses across India, expects to generate 9 billion plus units of power in the current fiscal as against 5.5 billion units ...
03/25/2013 11:32 PM
List based on search for full registered company name. Not all articles contain full company name. A search for short names should return further articles.