KSK Power Ventur news articles.
- Weekend share tips : Catlin, DS Smith, Mwana Africa, Amino Technologies - posted on 27/02/12 at 08:05
- Weekend share tips : BP, Reed Elsevier, Xchanging, Cluff Gold, Nokia, - posted on 05/12/11 at 19:29
- Weekend share tips : Ladbrokes, Sainsbury, Tullow Oil, Standard Life - posted on 29/08/11 at 09:17
- Weekend share tips : Domino's Pizza, Vodafone, Beazley, Britvic - posted on 01/08/11 at 10:04
- Weekend share tips : Yell Group, Prudential, BAE Systems, Tesco, Autonomy - posted on 22/05/11 at 18:53
- Newspaper share tips : Ithaca Energy, Wm Morrison, Gold, TUI Travel - posted on 20/02/11 at 19:16
- Weekend share tips : Aviva, Enterprise Inns, Prudential stock tips - posted on 23/08/10 at 12:55
- The week ahead in UK stock market : 12th July 2010 - posted on 11/07/10 at 09:31
KSK Power regulatory news articles.
KSK Power latest from the web.
KSK Energy Ventures allots 8cr warrants to KSK Power Holdings
10/20/2014 03:50 AM
- Oct 20, 2014
KSK Energy Ventures Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on October 18, 2014 has allotted 8,08,08,080 warrants to KSK Power Holdings Limited entitling for subscription of equivalent number of equity shares ...
KSK Energy Ventures Get FDI Approval
Energy Sector News in India
09/05/2014 04:18 PM
- Sep 5, 2014
The company operates in the power generation business and have long-term fuel access to our various power plants. Its promoter company, KSK Energy, is incorporated and registered in Mauritius, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of KSK Power Ventur plc, ...
KSK Energy Ventures completes $67.5M QIP
06/10/2014 10:18 AM
- Jun 10, 2014
KSK Energy Ventures Limited, the Indian unit of London Stock Exchange-listed power project firm KSK Power Ventur Plc, which raised Rs 400 crore (around $67.5 million) through a qualified institutional placement (QIP) last week, has allotted 40.4 ...
05/09/2014 05:15 PM
- May 9, 2014
Jet engine producer Rolls-Royce looks set to climb aboard the fracking bandwagon as the group has joined forces with Weir to produce power systems suitable for specialist gas retrieval installations. The shares have suffered this year but three non ...
05/02/2014 07:20 AM
KSK aims to generate 9 bn units power in FY14
08/16/2013 10:38 AM
- Aug 16, 2013
KSK Power Ventur plc, a power project company listed on the London Stock Exchange, with interests in multiple power plants and businesses across India, expects to generate 9 billion plus units of power in the current fiscal as against 5.5 billion units ...
List based on search for full registered company name. Not all articles contain full company name. A search for short names should return further articles.