Lupus Capital news articles.
- Weekend share tips : Imperial Tobacco, Debenhams, Bloomsbury - posted on 09/11/12 at 14:03
- Weekend share tips : Barclays, RBS, Greene King, DS Smith, Kier - posted on 13/09/12 at 09:59
- UK stock market week ahead : Morrisons, Johnson Service, Genus - posted on 02/09/12 at 08:45
- UK stock market week ahead : Wm Morrison, Sports Direct, HMV Group - posted on 04/09/11 at 09:26
- UK stock market week ahead : Bank of England interest rate decision - posted on 01/07/11 at 15:43
- Weekend share tips : Mitie, Gulfsands Petroleum, Marks and Spencer - posted on 10/04/11 at 19:42
- UK stock market week ahead : Japan, Libya, United Utilities, Sainsbury, Nautical Petroleum - posted on 18/03/11 at 15:50
- Newspaper share tips : Thorntons, Alliance Pharma, Whitbread stock advice - posted on 09/09/10 at 09:34
- The week ahead in UK stock market : 24th May 2010 - posted on 22/05/10 at 09:23
- This week in UK stock market : comm 22nd March 2010 - posted on 21/03/10 at 09:59
- Director dealings : Huntsworth Group, Phytopharm, ITV, Filtrona, Brainjuicer - posted on 05/01/10 at 12:53
Lupus Capital latest from the web.
Tyman PLC to Issue Dividend of GBX 6 on May 20th (TYMN)
04/18/2015 03:37 PM
- Apr 18, 2015
Tyman PLC logo Tyman PLC (LON:TYMN) announced a dividend on Tuesday, March 10th, Stock Ratings Network reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, April 23rd will be given a dividend of GBX 6 ($0.09) per share on Wednesday, May 20th.
03/31/2015 11:07 PM
Tyman PLC PT Raised to GBX 380 at Jefferies Group LLC (TYMN)
03/26/2015 05:37 AM
- Mar 26, 2015
Tyman PLC logo Equities research analysts at Jefferies Group LLC lifted their price objective on shares of Tyman PLC (LON:TYMN) from GBX 360 ($5.38) to GBX 380 ($5.68) in a research note issued to investors on Wednesday. The firm currently has a “buy” ...
03/25/2015 07:41 AM
03/25/2015 07:41 AM
Tyman PLC PT Raised to GBX 380 (TYMN)
Dakota Financial News
03/18/2015 05:15 AM
- Mar 18, 2015
Tyman PLC logo Berenberg Bank hoisted their price objective on shares of Tyman PLC (LON:TYMN) from GBX 370 ($5.46) to GBX 380 ($5.61) in a research note issued on Tuesday.
List based on search for full registered company name. Not all articles contain full company name. A search for short names should return further articles.