Lupus Capital news articles.
- Weekend share tips : Imperial Tobacco, Debenhams, Bloomsbury - posted on 09/11/12 at 14:03
- Weekend share tips : Barclays, RBS, Greene King, DS Smith, Kier - posted on 13/09/12 at 09:59
- UK stock market week ahead : Morrisons, Johnson Service, Genus - posted on 02/09/12 at 08:45
- UK stock market week ahead : Wm Morrison, Sports Direct, HMV Group - posted on 04/09/11 at 09:26
- UK stock market week ahead : Bank of England interest rate decision - posted on 01/07/11 at 15:43
- Weekend share tips : Mitie, Gulfsands Petroleum, Marks and Spencer - posted on 10/04/11 at 19:42
- UK stock market week ahead : Japan, Libya, United Utilities, Sainsbury, Nautical Petroleum - posted on 18/03/11 at 15:50
- Newspaper share tips : Thorntons, Alliance Pharma, Whitbread stock advice - posted on 09/09/10 at 09:34
- The week ahead in UK stock market : 24th May 2010 - posted on 22/05/10 at 09:23
- This week in UK stock market : comm 22nd March 2010 - posted on 21/03/10 at 09:59
- Director dealings : Huntsworth Group, Phytopharm, ITV, Filtrona, Brainjuicer - posted on 05/01/10 at 12:53
Lupus Capital latest from the web.
05/28/2015 01:33 AM
05/27/2015 07:22 AM
05/16/2015 06:26 AM
Tyman sees its UK market returning to growth in second half
05/15/2015 07:33 AM
- May 15, 2015
Tyman Plc (TYMN.L), a maker of window and door hardware, said it expected its UK market to return to growth in the second half of the year, after reporting a nearly 6.3 percent rise in group revenue for the first four months.
Top 5/Bottom 5 ITs: UK Smaller Companies
04/27/2015 02:19 PM
- Apr 27, 2015
The largest holding is industrial equipment supplier Tyman Plc at 11.6 per cent, technology company Servelec Group Plc at 10.7 per cent, and manufacturer E2V Technologies at 10.6 per cent.
03/25/2015 07:41 AM
List based on search for full registered company name. Not all articles contain full company name. A search for short names should return further articles.