PayPoint news articles.
- UK stock market week ahead : Severn Trent, United Utilities, Pennon Group - posted on 24/11/12 at 10:33
- UK stock market week ahead : Mitie Group, Vodafone, Marks & Spencer - posted on 20/05/12 at 18:24
- UK stock market week ahead : Thomas Cook, Mitchells & Butlers, Enterprise Inns - posted on 19/11/11 at 07:34
- UK stock market week ahead : British Land, Marks & Spencer, JJB Sports, Man Group - posted on 21/05/11 at 14:50
- Newspaper share tips : Pennon, WS Atkins, Afren, Compass, Paypoint - posted on 26/11/10 at 12:23
- UK stock market week ahead : Severn Trent, United Utilities, Mitchells & Butlers - posted on 19/11/10 at 20:16
- Newspaper share tips : Sportingbet, Paypoint, Shaftesbury share trading - posted on 13/08/10 at 11:31
- Director dealings : Experian, GeoPark, PayPoint - posted on 19/07/10 at 10:29
- The week ahead in UK stock market : 12th July 2010 - posted on 11/07/10 at 09:31
- The week ahead in UK stock market : 5th July 2010 - posted on 04/07/10 at 07:58
- Latest company news : Media Square, PayPoint, GB Group - posted on 27/05/10 at 08:59
- The week ahead in UK stock market : 24th May 2010 - posted on 22/05/10 at 09:23
- Director dealings : Cairn Energy, Rexam, Lookers, Lloyds Banking Group - posted on 25/03/10 at 08:42
PayPoint regulatory news articles.
PayPoint latest from the web.
08/26/2015 09:37 AM
07/16/2015 12:26 PM
07/06/2015 09:03 AM
Where's The Value In Optimal Payments Plc, Monitise Plc & Paypoint plc?
The Motley Fool UK
07/03/2015 01:46 PM
- Jul 3, 2015
As the world of mobile-based payments buzzes with terrific growth projection into 2020, it's easy to argue against Optimal Payments (LSE: OPAY), Monitise (LSE: MONI) and Paypoint (LSE: PAY), while backing the biggest, cash-rich companies around the ...
06/09/2015 10:33 AM
06/04/2015 02:52 PM
List based on search for full registered company name. Not all articles contain full company name. A search for short names should return further articles.