Mitie Group Company News



Company:
Epic Code:
ISIN No:
StockName:
Group:
Sector:
Sub Sector:
Country:
Region:
Market:
Market Cap:

MITIE GROUP
MTO
GB0004657408
ORD GBP0.025
2791
Support Services
Business Support Services
UK
Southwest
UK Main Market
911.7814966 GBPm


Data as of 10:00 23/09/2009. Check director details and other company announcments at Mitie Group Website .



RNS News for Mitie Group





Regulatory News Service : RNS provides a service that enables local or international listed companies to meet company news reporting obligations in UK, Europe and US - international filings use different processes: Provides investors & professionals equal access to new company information as it is released. For further details of RNS news see London Stock Exchange website.



Latest Mitie Group News



Revised Agreement Summary-Mitie Group Plc/Source8
London South East (registration) (blog) - Jul 14, 2017
Under the terms of the original agreement with management (when Mitie acquired an initial 51% of Source8 shares in November 2014), management were entitled to exercise a put option in respect of their remaining 49% of Source8 shares at any time ...

07/14/2017 03:44 PM


What do results at Mitie Group plc mean for the service sector?
AOL UK - Jun 12, 2017
Shares in embattled facilities management and professional services group Mitie(LSE: MTO) rose 10% today despite a swing from £75.7m profit in FY2106 to a £184m loss in 2017.
'Things can only get better' could be a good theme song for Mitie as its ... - Proactive Investors UK
Will Mitie outperform Tesco, Next and Royal Mail after results? - Investomania (blog)

06/12/2017 02:40 PM


Mitie shares jump as pipeline improvement offsets expected hefty full-year ...
Proactive Investors UK - Jun 12, 2017
Mitie Group PLC (LON:MTO) saw its shares jump higher in early trading as an improving pipeline and steady order book offset a hefty, but expected full-year operating loss as the struggling outsourcing group took big one-off accounting adjustments.
Mitie shares leap over 14% – on course for best day since '08 - Financial Times
Mitie swings to full-year loss after adjustments - MarketWatch

06/12/2017 08:36 AM


Mitie sees shares jump as revenues hold steady even as it takes further write ...
Proactive Investors UK - May 3, 2017
Troubled outsourcing firm Mitie Group PLC (LON:MTO) got some respite today, with its shares jumping after it revealed its current year revenues have held steady even as it plans to take further write-downs and restate its accounts to March 2016.

05/03/2017 10:11 AM


People and Planet Society call for University to end contract with Mitie Group plc
Palatinate - Mar 10, 2017
Durham University's People and Planet Society have written a letter to Vice-Chancellor Stuart Corbridge calling for Durham University to end its contract with Mitie Group plc, due to the company's allegedly poor human rights record. Mitie, a FTSE 250 ...

03/10/2017 01:30 PM


Mitie Group sells social care business for £2 in wake of profit warning
Proactive Investors UK - Mar 1, 2017
Struggling outsourcer Mitie Group PLC (LON:MTO) has sold its UK social care division to Apposite Capital for just £2 in the wake of its profit warning.
Outsourcer Mitie sells homecare business for just £2 - Financial Times
Mitie sells healthcare business for just £2 - Telegraph.co.uk

03/01/2017 10:16 AM