Renovo Group Company News



Company:
Epic Code:
ISIN No:
StockName:
Group:
Sector:
Sub Sector:
Country:
Region:
Market:
Market Cap:

RENOVO GROUP
RNVO
GB00B081NX89
ORD GBP0.10
4573
Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology
Biotechnology
UK
Northwest
UK Main Market
56.8646955 GBPm


Data as of 10:00 23/09/2009. Check director details and other company announcments at Renovo Group Website .



RNS News for Renovo Group





Regulatory News Service : RNS provides a service that enables local or international listed companies to meet company news reporting obligations in UK, Europe and US - international filings use different processes: Provides investors & professionals equal access to new company information as it is released. For further details of RNS news see London Stock Exchange website.



Latest Renovo Group News



Shore Capital Reiterates house stock Rating for Inspired Energy PLC (LON:INSE)
Transcript Daily - 10 hours ago
Shore Capital reiterated their house stock rating on shares of Inspired Energy PLC (LON:INSE) in a research note released on Thursday, June 29th.

07/21/2017 01:00 AM


Preston's Inspired Energy plc proposes multi-million pound acquisition
Bdaily - Jun 29, 2017
The Preston-based firm will initially pay €9m (£8m) on a debt-free, cash-free basis for 90% of Horizon's issued share capital, with the option of acquiring the remaining 10% for a further €1m (£880k) in cash. Inspired said a further €5m (£4.4m) could ...

06/29/2017 07:52 AM


Inspired Energy hikes dividend after record full year profit and revenue
Proactive Investors UK - Mar 27, 2017
Shore Capital said the group's revenue was behind its forecast of £21.5mln, though profits were in line with expectations.

03/27/2017 08:17 AM


Lancashire firm showcases work in the capital
BQ Live - Feb 3, 2017
The Lancashire IT specialists have been working with the likes of Inspired Energy plc, The Wild Beer Co and a range of UK manufacturers to implement end-to-end management systems using intelligent, integrated applications.

02/03/2017 04:41 PM


FTSE 100 shares dragged down by Brexit-inspired corporate spat
Proactive Investors UK - Oct 13, 2016
“That Unilever has reported declining volumes is disappointing, though we would note this against a backdrop of weak global volume growth, with management stating that volumes across its markets are flat,” Shore Capital noted. Pay-TV operator Sky PLC ...
Pound hovers at $1.22 and FTSE 100 extends losses as Brexit fallout spreads to ... - Telegraph.co.uk

10/13/2016 07:25 AM


Inspired Energy plc thriving on energy market complexity
Proactive Investors UK - Aug 31, 2016
Energy markets are becoming more complicated and that is good news for Inspired Energy (LON:INSE) according to Janet Thornton, chief executive.

08/31/2016 12:08 PM