About Hargreaves Lansdown
Traditionally Peter Hargreaves service offered advice in investment planning. These days Hargreaves Lansdown have created a comprehensive online service providing stocks, shares, funds all traded online with options for SIPP and ISA all consolidated in the same online account.
Hargreaves Lansdown was established in 1981 by Peter Hargreaves and Stephen Lansdown, who are still at the helm today. They carry one of the highest level of authorisation from the FSA, and as such can offer more investment services than most financial organisations.
HL Vantage Service
These days the Hargreaves Lansdown service has evolved into a highly sophisticated and extensive online service - the HL Vantage Service -suitable for stocks and shares, funds and investment trusts as well as SIPPs and ISA accounts, even spreadbetting, CFD's, VCT's. The service also extends to Hargreaves Lansdown traditional areas of portfolio management, stakeholder pension advice and planning and even into foreign currency.
- Advice , Annuities, Critical Illness
- Discounts - Fund Management & Fund Supermarkets
- Gilts, Bonds, Investment Trusts
- Pensions, Group Pensions, stakeholder pensions
- Income Drawdown, Investing for Income
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Stocks and shares online accounts
- ISAs - for stocks, funds and trusts
- Life Insurance Funds
- Offshore Investments
- OEICs - open ended investment companies
- PEP Transfers to HL Vantage ISA
- Portfolio Reviews - managed accounts
- HL Vantage SIPP
- Self Select PEPs/ISAs
- Unit Trusts Trackers
- With Profits Bonds